Again, not a new post, but separated out of my Spring 2013 post.
I saw twelve plays this quarter, just amazing. Hedda Gabler at Capital Stage was the best, and A Contemporary American’s Guide to a Successful Marriage 1959 at Big Idea Theatre was the funniest.
- As You Like It, Big Idea Theatre
- Avenue Q, Runaway Stage
- Billy Elliot, Sacramento Community Center Theatre
- The Mountaintop, CapStage
- Dark Meets Light, Ovation Stage
- 42nd Street, Runaway Stage
- Private Eyes, Big Idea Theatre
- The Little Dog Laughed, Closet Door Theatre
- How We Got On, B Street Theatre
- Gingerbread Lady, New Helvetia Theatre
- Hedda Gabler, CapStage
- Jerusalem, Green Valley Theatre
- A Contemporary American’s Guide to a Successful Marriage 1959, Big Idea Theatre